Leather dining room chairs – Renew the leather chairs in the dining room can make a difference to the decor of the environment. The first part of the padding replacement is the removal of all the studs that hold the hide in the wooden structure of the chair. You should be careful when removing the studs not to damage the furniture. With some household tools and cautions the job becomes easier.
- Start the work at a point where the studs are already leaking. If no tack is leaking, start at the back of the leather dining room chairs, preferably in a location that does not appear too.
- Insert the screwdriver flathead underneath the padding. Use hammer to gently tap the key beneath the tissue surface and the studs, if necessary.
- Press the head of the screwdriver against the seat while you pull the handle of the screwdriver up (pry). Be careful not to damage the wood underneath the padding.
- Make moves will come in with a screwdriver and pry a bit to help remove the tacks of the wooden structure.
- Release some of the tacks in a row, and remove them from the leather dining room chairs.
- using both hands, pull the leather chair next to loosen the studs. Make the most of tacks as you can use only your hands, avoiding the use of tools that may cause damage to the wooden structure.
- Use a small claw hammer to remove the tacks that remain. Place the claw underneath the padding and tacks. Use a lever movement to pull up the tacks.
- Repeat around the entire chair to remove all tacks.
We invite you to look at our 8 steps removing the tax on leather dining room chairs in the photo gallery. Bound to find many ideas to adapt to yours.opolah 2opolah 3