Houzz bedroom – A broker can connect a separate garage or a separate place from the house main or may be an inner region that functions as a corridor. The conversion of a runner in a room allows space functions without having to pay for expensive remodeling or addition to your home. After determining the new role of architectural space and make the necessary changes, you can convert the space into a utility room facing those square feet.
- Calculate the function of the new room. Consider the needs of your home and the basic architectural features of the space. If the corridor is long and narrow, a small room or sunroom entry may be the best use of space. If the room is spacious, one houzz bedroom, living room or playroom for children is possible.
- If it is within your budget, closed the corridor area with walls. If you live in an area with good weather, you may be able to use the corridor as a room, even if it is not covered, but you risk having your articles in the room damaged if exposed to the weather. Do not close it may also prevent the use of the room for a specific function to a houzz bedroom. Make the frame and wood headers 2 inch by 4 inch (5 x 10 cm) and arugulas instead. Nail the frame in place with nails 2 inches (5 cm). Add insulation and plywood nailed to the outside of the structure.
- Cava timber 2 inch by 4 inch (5 x 10 cm) together through the structure to form a roof beams. Hang up the plaster and the roof structure to form the walls and ceiling. Use a hoist to lift the drywall up to the ceiling. Secure it in place with drywall screws 1 5/8 inches (4 cm).
- Hire an electrician to connect the room, if necessary. It may only take a few current, depending on the function of the room.
5. Add lighting on houzz bedroom. The corridors often lack adequate lighting, so you have to add additional lights.