There are many reasons to build an ironing board cabinet with a secret compartment and vary according to the ways in which they can build this compartment. Lowering a camera in the middle of the ironing board and cut the center panel you can create a secret compartment of any size.
7 Photos Gallery of: How to Build an Ironing Board Cabinet with a Secret
- Cut a square of 12 by 12 inches (30 by 30 cm) in the center of the ironing board cabinet using the jigsaw. Fold the panel top to bottom.
- Put four ironing boards 1 1/2 by 3 1/2 by 12 inch (4 per 9 30 cm) square with a raised ironing boards on the long thin sides. Drill two holes at each joint through the side of an ironing board and the tip of the joined ironing board. Paste ironing boards drilling wood screws 3 inches into the holes.
- Put under the square in the upper portion of the bent board with centering on the central hole of the board ironing board. Drill two holes through each side of the frame, under the dash, being careful not to break the surface of the board. Attach the frame to the board with wood screws 4 inches.
- Put an ironing board cabinet 1/2 by 12 by 12 inches (1 in 30 by 30 cm) to be the basis of the secret over the frame compartment. Drilled holes spaced evenly across the ironing board and within four inches (10 cm).
- Up two posts 3 by 3 by 36 inches (8 by 8 by 91 cm) with a ironing board of 1 1/2 by 3 1/2 by 30 inch (4 per 9 76 cm) which horizontally pass through the narrow, flat side touching the poles. Drill two holes below horizontal ironing board or the support leg and each leg pole or ironing board. Connects the legs on the ironing board bracket with wood screws 3 inches. Repeat for the other two legs and the other ironing board support.
- Put the two ironing boards support up and down the bottom of the board with its legs in the air. Four holes drilled through each of the support table and on the ironing board cabinet and connecting the support ironing boards on the board with wood screws 2 1/4 inches. Fold the ironing board and inserting the piece of 12 by 12 inches (30 by 30 cm) that had been removed earlier to secure the secret compartment.